You’re maybe considering checking your Sun signs every now and then, bud did you know that you have signs for each other celestial body too? Checking your moon sign can really help too, especially if you’re trying to deal with some emotional problems in your life.
People often think it’s complicated and difficult when it comes to discovering their moon signs. Don’t worry, finding your moon sign is pretty easy actually. You only need to find the sign that the moon was in when you were born. You will find your moon sign, Mercury sign and many others by generating your natal chart. These signs rule over many things and have the ability to contribute to who we are as a whole.
By finding your moon sign, you will be finally able to discover anything related to your emotions and the reason you’re always in that particular state of emotions. That’s why it’s very important to unveil your moon sign, it can tell many valuable informations concerning our emotions and our intuition. It’s considered the second most important sign for a reason. The moon sign you find is considered a reflection of the ‘inner you.’
According to astrostyle.com, a natal chart or a birth chart is a map of where all the planets were in their journey around the Sun at the exact moment you were born. An astrology chart reading can reveal your strengths and weaknesses, your opportunities for soul growth, the best timing for your most important moves.
To calculate your astrology birth chart, you’ll need your time, date and place of birth. Some people don’t know their birth time. If you can’t find it on your birth certificate, you can try contacting the Vital Records office in your state or area of birth. And if that still doesn’t work, make as close of an estimate as you can or enter 12:00 noon.
Without a birth time, you won’t be able to accurately learn your rising sign, or ascendant. Nor will you correctly know which houses the planets in your chart fall in. But there is still many data you can glean by entering your date and location of birth—so don’t let that stop you from checking out your astrology natal chart.
- Aries March 21 – April 19The Moon in Aries gives you energy to accomplish many things, but leaves you hungry for emotional support that always seems elusive. Sports and other competitions that have a clear-cut win and lose to them are attractive because the emotional outcome has a certainty attached to it. Many lawyers, too, have the Moon in Aries.
- Taurus April 20 – May 20If your Moon is in Taurus your emotions become pragmatic. You have a cool side when dealing with hurt; this forces you to move on rather than dwell on things. You might develop thick armor to prevent people from falling in love with you. You are sensuous when someone breaks through and may be like a deer in the headlights when love comes your way.
- Gemini May 21 – June 21 The Gemini urge to be absent when present is amplified with the Moon in Gemini. If your Moon is here, you talk a good game but will often be found scrambling to live up to your bold words. Chatty to the point of annoyance, you rarely reveal what you are really thinking and are often out of touch with how you are feeling.
- Cancer June 22 – July 22 Fixing your love life is difficult when you have a Moon in the Cancer sign. You are always wondering about the past and left wandering down the halls of memories in your mind. When you feel secure enough in a job or relationship, you are the nicest person anyone would ever want to know. Insecurities can make you quickly lash out, though.
- Leo July 23 – August 22 A struggle over maintaining decorum and demanding to be treated well is the constant emotional tension for those with their Moon in Leo. When you try to help others it is through leadership and willpower that you make strides. When you try to help yourself, it is with the regal air of royal authority.
- Virgo August 23 – September 22 Your Moon here makes for an attention to details and quick intellect. You don’t feel obligated to do things in a traditional manner and can borrow from many sources for whatever projects you are working on, be they scholarly investigations or masterpiece artworks from your imagination. Being picky about minutia, however, can drive those around you to run away from you and your organizational forays.
- Libra September 23 – October 22 Did someone call you an airhead? Your attempts at explaining what you know are often made more difficult by your need to remain on good terms with others. Diplomacy makes you second-guess much of your communication leaving people to think you are not the thinking sort. But your emotional life is rich with cerebral ruminations and you have a mind for information that others miss.
- Scorpio October 23 – November 21 The Moon in Scorpio allows you pinpoint precision about where your emotions are at any moment. Moving away from those emotions, though, is tough, as you can function with a cool demeanor no matter how angry or impassioned you are at any time. The power of your Moon is firm certainty, but this is also your weakest trait as you cannot see other points of view too well.
- Sagittarius November 22 – December 21 The adventurous Moon in Sagittarius loves to take a gamble and is certain that the adventurous life must be embraced. A blunt personality will form, however, and you cannot take some people too seriously once you have pierced the veil that separates casual and intimate. You have to have it all or you simply do not want even a taste. A soulmate search is successful, perhaps even a few times in your life!
- Capricorn December 22 – January 19Being sure of how the world works and your place in it will make life so much easier to navigate. The day to day is never dull when you feel part of something so much greater than yourself. A commitment to the status quo can be disappointing when society responds to changing times and you do not. Flexibility is not a strong suit, but carrying on despite what others think is, so you will carry on.
- Aquarius January 20 – February 18 This position of the Moon increases your mental activity, but robs you of the personal touch. You see your individuality as more of a corporation and relate to other people as customers, competitors or other branches of the same company. You are a great team player as long as your interests are being rewarded. Group efforts will always feature your name and picture even if there is nobody in your life to look at them and appreciate all you have accomplished.
- Pisces February 19 – March 20 The Moon can make you sacrifice so much for others when it lands in Pisces in your horoscope. The ability to put other people first and work around their schedules is your strong suit. Your love of escapism, though, might put you off on some other wavelength and a true chance to live your dream could pass right by as you stare off into the distance, dreaming your life away.