1) You’re not as messed up as you feel. Nothing isn’t right with you. You’re not broken. You’re not an act of futility. You’re not bound to fall flat, bound to baffle, bound to feel this hopeless until the end of time. You have to quit pummeling yourself about things you’ve fouled up before and the inquiries you have about your future. Most importantly, you have to quit feeling so embarrassed about the manner in which your brain works, on the grounds that your emotions are legitimate. Your feelings of trepidation are substantial. You are substantial.
2) All you have to concentrate on is today, this second, this second. It tends to be overpowering to ponder about tomorrow and afterward following day and the day after that. Be that as it may, you don’t need to contemplate your future at this moment. You can concentrate on the occasion. Concentrate on overcoming whatever you are feeling, at the present time, and stress over the rest later. At this moment is the only thing that is important. Also, at the present time, you have to relax.
3) You can’t put off requesting help for any more. You should connect with somebody who can assist you with overcoming this time, regardless of whether it’s an advisor or a confided in companion. You’ve clutched your affections for a considerable length of time. You’ve taken a stab at remaining quiet — and now you should have a go at being straightforward. Rather than agonizing over how others may take a gander at you on the off chance that they heard the ‘insane’ contemplations swarming around in your mind, you ought to be progressively stressed over what will occur in the event that you never state those words for all to hear. You ought to be progressively stressed over what will befall you in the event that you restrain everything inside. You have to work through your agony. You have to find a way to recuperate yourself, and that needs requesting support.
4) You realize yourself better than any other individual does. Others may accept that you’re fine. They may have no clue you’re experiencing extreme occasions since you keep your concerns in your mind and spare your weeping for when you’re isolated. You can hardly wait around for another person to acknowledge you’re battling and help take care of the issue. Nobody else is going to fill the role of your saint. You have to deal with your issues all alone. All things considered, you realize yourself best. In the case of something isn’t right, you shouldn’t overlook the inclination in your gut. You shouldn’t continue postponing finding support until you arrive at your limit. Assume control over your future. Begin caring more for yourself today, since you merit it more than you understand.
5) You will endure this, much the same as you’ve endure everything else. You can’t burn through an excessive amount of time questioning yourself. You can’t scrutinize your quality. You’ve made it this far. Despite the fact that it was hard. Despite the fact that there were minutes when you needed to surrender trust. Despite the fact that you battled. You’ve substantiated yourself wrong previously and you will do it once more. You will be alright again soon. You will get past these unforgiving minutes.